1) I understand that classes, workshops and courses held at Kindred Movement may be physically strenuous and may be in a room held at high temperatures. I understand that the instructions are intended only as guidance. I therefore take full responsibility to adjust my practice to my own limitations to ensure that no personal injury occurs. I understand there is an inherent risk associated with any exercise program including my voluntary participation in yoga that may result in physical injury, serious physical injury or even death.
2) If you answer yes to any of the following you must advise prior to commencement of any class, (you may further details in studio) and check and with your doctor commencement of any class with Kindred Movement.
A) Any Recent hospitalization and/or surgery? B) Any heart conditions? C) If you are pregnant? D) If you have High / Low blood pressure? (>140/90 / <100/60 ) F) If you suffer from shortness of breath / or have breathing difficulties? G) If you have a history of dizziness or fainting? H) Have any pain/injuries to the neck, back, knees, ankles? I) Or if there’s anything else we should know regarding your current health and physically abilities.
3) I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and/or have been given permission from my physician to participate in a yoga based exercise program or that I have decided to participate in an exercise program voluntarily and without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation in any activity associated with Kindred Movement.
4) I certify that I am physically well and suffering from no medical problems, conditions, impairments, diseases, or any other illness that would prevent my participation or increase my risk of injury and/or illness as a result of partaking in any exercise/yoga program. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured. I agree to notify Kindred Movement of any changes in my medical status.
5) I, my heirs, or legal representatives, do hereby waive and release Kindred Movement, its teachers and employees from any and all liability and responsibility from any loss of property, illness, sickness, injury, death, accident, legal and medical fees sustained or danger of whatsoever nature which I may suffer or sustain now or in the future resulting from my participation in any of the classes or activities or use of equipment at Kindred Movement.
6) I understand that Kindred Movement will provide an area for personal belongings to be held during class however, I agree that Kindred Movement is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of my belongings while I attend class.
7) I acknowledge that I have read this waiver and liability release form and I fully understand its terms and conditions and understand that I am giving up my right to sue Kindred Movement, its teachers and employees. I acknowledge that I am signing this agreement voluntarily and intend by my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of liability to the greatest extent allowable by law.
8) If student is under the age of 18 years old, we must receive a completed consent form from your parent/guardian prior to class start. Please email us at [email protected] to request Parental Consent Form.