Training and Teaching Class
1. Participants must be aged 16 years or above to attend any of our classes or to use any of our facilities at the Gym. Participants under the age of 16 must have his/her parent or guardian consent and waiver plus LIGHTS//OUT Studio Manager consent.
2. You agree to comply with our class rules and access rules relating to our opening hours, use of facilities and your required conduct which can be seen online or displayed in the Gym or as directed by our Trainer/Instructors.
3. Trainers/Instructors and classes are subject to change.
4. We reserve the right to refuse your access to the Gym and suspend or terminate your use of our services and facilities if we reasonably consider that you are in breach of our terms and conditions or your conduct has affected the interests of other users of the Gym or participants in our classes.
5. Request for changing your scheduled Personal Training/Group Teaching Class or booking (“Reschedule Request”) must be made to LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong at least four hours before the scheduled class. The Reschedule Request must be made by email via [email protected]
. No acceptance of the Reschedule Request is to be presumed until confirmed by LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong. Late Reschedule Request will not be accepted by LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong.
6. Failure to attend scheduled class without LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong’s confirmed acceptance of the Reschedule Request would be treated as or deemed to be voluntary non-attendance. No replacing or substituting class and no refund would be provided by LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong.
7. In the event of expiry of Personal Training Packages and/or Group Class Packages, no extension of the expiry date and no replacing or substituting class would be provided by LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong unless medical certificate is produced certifying the injury or illness suffered have inevitably prevented attendance of the relevant Training and/or Teaching Classes).
8. Package for Personal Training and/or Group Class are not transferable or refundable under any circumstances.
9. Student Package if offered is only available for full-time students under 25 years old with valid Student ID Card.
10. All Personal Training packages and group class packages of 5 classes and above are eligible for one extension due to travel. The length of extension shall be equivalent to the number of days as shown on proof of travel (i.e, E-tickets, ticket stubs and/or passport stamps). Single Classes and 2 for 1 Group Classes are not eligible for extensions due to travel.
11. By attending our Personal Training/Group Class, activity and other programs, and using our premises, facilities, and equipment (“Services and Products”), you are warned and agree that there are certain inherent risks and dangers involved in using and enjoying our Services and Products. In the event of any notice of hazard or feeling unwell, you are required and warned that you MUST STOP the exercise, training or activity you are engaging or participating and bring to the attention of our Trainer/Instructor/staff IMMEDIATELY.
12. You accept and are aware that there are inherent risks associated with physical activity and participation in Our Services and Products. Such risks, range from minor injuries (including but not limited to scratches, bruises and sprains), to major injuries (including but not limited to eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, broken bones, heart attacks and concussions), to catastrophic injuries (including but not limited to hearing damage, brain injury, paralysis and death), cannot be eliminated regardless of care and precaution measures taken.
13. In consideration of being allowed to participate in and access to Our Services and Products, you agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damages which are sustained or aggravated by you as a result of your participation and using of our Services and Products. You also agree to waive, release and forever discharge LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong, its, employees, trainers and instructors from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from all injuries or damages suffered by you resulting from your participation and using of our Services and Products.
14. LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong does not provide any facilities and/or equipment of First Aid or Automated External Defibrillator (AED). The Trainer/Instructor/Staff of LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong have not been trained to provide any First Aid/AED to any users or visitors of the Gym or participants of Training/Teaching Class. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you have no medical or physical condition which would prevent you from attending, participating and/or using our Services and Products. If you have such medical or physical condition, or chronic disabilities or conditions, or have been advised by physician or medical practitioner not to engage in Boxing or sports in similar nature, you are warned and advised not to attend, participate and/or use Our Services and Products.
15. You are required to follow strictly the guidelines and instructions given by our Trainer/Instructor/Staff and wear proper and full protective gear; such as headgear, mouth guard, hand wraps/speed wraps, groin protectors, body protectors, chest guard, shin protectors, joint protectors, compression & rash guards, tape & gauze, etc. when attending, participating and/or using Our Services and Products. During the Open Gym Time, without the presence of our Trainer/Instructor/Staff, you agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you when doing unsupervised exercise and/or training.
I declare that I fully understand and agree to be bound by all the above Terms and Conditions of LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong. I further acknowledge and declare that:-
(1) I have no ‘notifiable’ medical conditions or disabilities, such as epilepsy, stroke, physical disability, neurological and mental health conditions; no chronic disabilities or conditions; no medical or physical condition which would prevent me from attending, participating and/or using LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong’s Services and Products. I have NOT been advised by any physician or medical practitioner not to do so.
(2) I am physically and medically fit and capable to attend, participate and use LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong’s Services and Products.
(3) I also understand and agree that LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong shall NOT be held responsible and/or liable to any injuries, illnesses, physical and/or mental damages or even death suffered and/or caused to me in attending, participating and/or using LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong’s Services and Products whether due to my own negligence, pre-existing physical and health condition and/or failure to follow the guidelines and direction given by LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong or not.
(4) I am required to and shall follow strictly the guidelines and directions given by the Trainer/Instructor/Staff of LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong;
(5) I have also been advised and required to take full and proper safety measures, including but not limited to wear proper and full protective gear. I declare that I shall not attend, participate and/or use LIGHTS//OUT Hong Kong’s Services and Products without wearing proper and full protective gear.